Saturday, April 13, 2013

vrijdag 12 april 2013

vrijdag 12 april 2013 Up at 12:10. My nose is runny. It bugs me. Watch Nightly News to keep up with the dangerous situation with North Korea. They could launch a missile any time, U. S. officials say.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Inevitabre! Things are inevitabrey going to change! To neutralize my obsession with North Korea, I watch Team America, World Police. I manage to doze off for a little while. Spinach and sweet onion omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Something from the live blog: Walk up Westlake to work. It's a rather fun Friday. Photos show it best.
Land Of The Lost Table! Dramatic play with toy people and dinosaurs.

Little boy? Why are you eating your shirt?
We have a great time outside, too. It's rather chilly, but the kids don't seem to care. Inside, we enjoy a leisurely lunchtime. Naps are fairly easy. Streetcar to my place. My back is really achy. Treat myself to watching Todd And The Book Of Pure Evil - Fisting Fantasy. Trapped inside a video game, the Gang embark on an epic quest to slay The Red Knight – and make a special friend along the way. I love that furry little guy. And it's awesome that Todd is The Barbarian. The rains lets up, so I take a short walk around First Hill. Ouch... my back. I feel like such an old man. Check NPR. More harm than good, Thatcher? NPR - For Some Britons, Thatcher's Death Provokes Celebrations. Watch KOMO News. I know of something similar at 2200 Westlake. It's a sunken boat skulpture. I like this more... A boat in a Seattle traffic circle. Spaghetti for dinner. Watch movie - Across The Universe... since Beatles music seems to be following me around. How did they film that underwater dream scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment