Saturday, April 20, 2013

zaterdag 20 april 2013

zaterdag 20 april 2013 Up at 5:33. Watch KOMO News. I'm a little annoyed with the commercials. Report - Boston bomb suspect hospitalized under heavy guard. Image shows 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, hiding inside a boat during a search for him in Watertown, Mass. He was pulled, wounded and bloody, from the boat parked in the backyard of a home in the Greater Boston area. (AP Photo/Massachusetts State Police). Potatoes and ham for breakfast. Listen to Rick Steves. There are stone circles everywhere. A review of Stockholm. I get to know more about Djurgården than I ever wanted to know. Short walk up to B'way and back. It's a cloudy but dry day. Watch movie - Terminator Salvation. There's Alice In Chains - Rooster... In the movie. Seattle grunge!
Ain't found a way to kill me yet. Eyes burn with stinging sweat. Seems every path leads me to nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment