Tuesday, January 28, 2014

dinsdag 28 januari 2014

dinsdag 28 januari 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Creeping Terror. A newlywed sheriff tries to stop a shambling monster that has emerged from a spaceship to eat people. Only a couple hours of sleep. Watch WLS Chicago News. Those poor, freezing people. Arctic blast, Polar Vortex settle over city. Hang in there, people!
Egg salad sandwich with lox for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Al Jazeera America anchor David Shuster - with the beautiful blue eyes - previews tonight’s State Of The Union address. Three Republican responses? Blech! Walk up Westlake to work. Busy day. I'm everywhere. Wildflowers, Starfish and Seahorses. Set up lunches for the Sea Otters. I'm extra for the chaotic lunch rush. Nice. In fact, it seems mellow. The kids are tired. Naps are easy. Some sleep longer than others. Streetcar to d'town. Back at my place. MEDIA DAY! MEDIA DAY! It's a media circus for the Super Bowl players. Richard Sherman is a absolute charmer. Marshawn Lynch walks out. Then they report from Times Square and the Super Bowl Boulevard.
NY1's Stephanie Simon filed the following report - Finishing Touches Being Put on Super Bowl Boulevard. Waiting for the State Of The Union. I need to check the Rude Pundit before I watch. Nice post, Rude! If You're Not Blaming the GOP for the Crappy State of the Union, You're Lying. Here, it starts. Obama: End 'Mad Men' workplace policies. Sorry. I need to check about that. I don't know about Mad Men. John Boehner looks very tired. Drunk? He's licking hi lips a lot. And I see Sen. John McCain. Thought bubble... Bomb Iran! Wide range of topics. It's snowing in Washington D. C.
Feel cold. I'm going to bed. Can't listen to the Republican response.

No comments:

Post a Comment