Friday, January 31, 2014

vrijdag 31 januari 2014

vrijdag 31 januari 2014 It's harsh to wake up to Take It On The Run. My alarm plays 106.9 FM. Black bean chili and h-b egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller, but I'm not real listening. Walk through the rain to work. Seahawk Krispy Kream donuts in the staff lounge.
I'm in the Infant Room quite a bit today. Sea Otters, too. We're doing diapers after lunchtime. Naps. Streetcar to d'town. Wow. I'm tired... and still fighting this cold. In its 7th stage, I swear. Watch KOMO News. This city is so high on pride and spirit for the Seahawks... It's incredible. I've never experienced anything like this. I love this. Thanks, MTV. Get Ready, NYC! Macklemore And A Plane Full Of Seahawks Fans Are Headed To The Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment