Thursday, January 9, 2014

donderdag 9 januari 2014

donderdag 9 januari 2014 Up with alarm. Check NBC News. Seattle, WA partly cloudy, 43ºF. Nice to see someone is enjoying the warmth somewhere. Margarita madness in Mexico for Neil Patrick Harris.
CNN has an enticing report - Wanna get away? Five really hot beaches. Fried rice with egg for breakfast. Sorry, Stephanie Miller. Turn on NPR for Morning Edition. The report about Beer Wine interest me - Blending Red Wine With Porter Ale: A Crossover Beer Worth The Buzz? Sounds good to me. Enough of beaches and booze. Get ready for work! Walk up Westlake. Coffee at work is strong, but I need it. We head outside. We notice an airplane flying the 12th man flag.
Doing breaks for the Sea Otter and Dolphin teachers. It's rather busy with all these kids. I have only 15 minutes to set up 8 lunches. I deal with the Starfish, too, but they're going down for naps. That's easy. What's difficult? Keeping the Sea Otters asleep. Oh, well. Streetcar to d'town. Walk around Westlake Center in the drizzle. Back at my place. Check out KOMO News. Funny story about Seahawks Memes - Feel that dig, Saints? Seahawks fans have serious fun with memes.
Pasta primavera for dinner. Watch a beach movie - Teen Beach Movie. (I can't help myself.) Surfers Brady and McKenzie encounter a rogue wave which magically transports them inside the classic 1960s beach party flick, "Wet Side Story," in which a full-blown rivalry between bikers and surfers threatens to erupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment