Thursday, January 23, 2014

donderdag 23 januari 2014

donderdag 23 januari 2014 Midnight movie - The Three Stooges Meet Hercules. Fun movie. It goes fast for me.  Curly Joe: He needs self-confidence, gumption and a referendum. Weird dreams. Up with alarm. Watch KOMO News. The Miami Beach Police Department confirmes - Justin Bieber arrested in Miami area.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's the funniest show on FreeSpeech. I like the chat she has with Bob Cesca about the dumbest member of Congress - Louie Gohmert is Not a Legal Scholar or a Plumber. Walk up Westlake to work. It's a Sea Otter/Dolphin day again. Joyce gets an early lunch. Some kids are definitely interested in these monsters. I put out a Plastic Jurassic on the table. The kids go GRRR!
Dolphins have a quick lunch. Allen changes all the diapers. They conk out fast. Over to Sea Otters again. Light sleepers. They wake up one-by-one. Streetcar to d'town. Visit my bank about a mysterious charge. Financial frustration! I need to get a new debit card. Watch KOMO News. What's great with a glass of wine during the Superbowl? A wine guide tells us. Champagne with potato chips... I can see that. But wine with skittles? Hmmmm.
Seattle has Seahawks fever. But this is interesting - Wenatchee vet advertising ‘free Bronco castrations’ But the people love it!
Lutefisk with fried potatoes for dinner. (Actually, I'm craving salmon.) Watch Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Behind The Scenes. The Rangers are invited to perform an on-air interview for a popular talk show. Some rangers are psyched... Some are not. Go, Rangers!
It's weird. I'm living on the verge 0f International Territory. I need to be Swiss about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment