Friday, January 24, 2014

vrijdag 24 januari 2014

vrijdag 24 januari 2014 Midnight movie - The Three Stooges In Orbit. I like the Martians with the big heads. Sleep through the alarm. Oy. Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm in the Infant Room for a little while. Feed some kids in high-chairs. They're good eaters. Over to Sea Otters. They leave a huge lunch mess. Yogurt and hummus smashed up together. I can't wait for nap time. I'm really low-energy. When Drew wakes up, he asks me to read a book - Can You See What I See? Dinosaurs! by Walter Wick. Why is the robot hiding in the cave? Drew points it out to me. Clever book.
Walk up Mercer to the Seattle Center. It's a splendid day.
Shop at Metropolitan Market. #2 bus to d'town. Watch KOMO News. We're really hot for the Seahawks. Richard Sherman celebrates after the NFL football NFC Championship. A reporter was right at the goal zone when he made that incredible TD. Lucky gal. Let's go, Seahawks! Go! Seahawks' Richard Sherman fined $7,875 for taunting.
We love you, Richard... And you're going to make $ millions! The weather report. I love the dramatic graphic.
Pesto pasta salad for dinner. Movie - An American Werewolf In Paris. Stud in a dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment