Monday, January 6, 2014

maandag 6 januari 2014

maandag 6 januari 2014 Midnight movie - Jason and the Argonauts. Starring the lovely and talented Jason London.
Watch WLS Chicago News. Deep freeze settles in Chicago, record low at O'Hare. I'm shivering. Chili spaghetti for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller live for her home on Free Speech TV.
She interviews former Vikings kicker Chris Kluwe about whether he was fired for his views on marriage equality. His article - I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards And A Bigot. Walk up Westlake to work. Easy-going day with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. A few kids are out sick. I feel like I'm fighting a cold. Lots of runny noses. When the Sea Otters wake up from nap time, they race around the room with their baby doll strollers. They make me laugh. Walk up to Denny. #8 bus up to B'way. Buy a few things at the Broadway Market. #49 bus to d'town. Watch KOMO News. Live coverage of the inauguration of our new mayor Ed Murray.

"We are not here to celebrate the political victories of individuals, but the persistent values of this city, values that transcend our divisions but bind us together and define us as one people we are heirs of a special progressive legacy," Murray said. "I stand here today the beneficiary of that proud inclusive tradition."
Report - Ed Murray sworn in as Seattle's new mayor. It's an historic day. I wish that I could be there for the party. Stupid cold. Manhattan clam chowder for dinner. Watch movie - Sinbad Of The Seven Seas (1989).

No comments:

Post a Comment