Saturday, January 18, 2014

vrijdag 17 januari 2014

vrijdag 17 januari 2014 Happy Birthday! Michelle Obama's not just embracing her half-century milestone, she's relishing it. She's so cool! Michelle Obama fabulous at 50!
Up with alarm. Chili and cheese omelet with toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I'm listening to the show while browsing through Seahawks Blue Friday Viewer Photos. Out through Freeway Park. It's frightfully foggy out there.
Up Westlake to Denny. #40 bus to Mercer. There's a lot of Seahawk spirit at work. Kids and adults are wearing the Blue-and-green. What's that ruckus upstairs? The kids are playing football in their block area. "Touchdown! We win! We get the trophy!"
Down to the playground with my Sea Otters friends. As usual, one asks me about bubbles? I love bubbles. The kids show me their cold hands. So, we go inside to warm up. Up to Wildflowers for their lunchtime. Kenn tells some great stories while they eat. They're riveted. But chaos emerges before nap time. I'm relieved to go back down to the Dolphins and Sea Otters. I need to share myself between the two groups as Joyce is needed in the Infant Room. Thankfully, the kids want to sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Up to my place for a little news. Ho, hum. The Cycle devotes its first segment to The Road To The Superbowl. Bets on Seattle.
Chipotle beef on toast for dinner. Watch Enterprise - Judgment. Captain Archer is charged by a Klingon tribunal for helping rebels trying to escape the Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment