Saturday, January 11, 2014

vrijdag 10 januari 2014

vrijdag 10 januari 2014 Up at 2:12. Watch Doctor Who - Army Of Ghosts. As the ghosts of loved ones appear, the whole world celebrates. But the Doctor is suspicious. The Cybermen have invaded Earth, but the Doctor and Torchwood confront a greater threat... "EXTERMINATE!" I enjoy watching David Tenant playing the Doctor.
Switch to WLS Chicago News. I love the TechBytes segment. Samsung reveals its next Galaxy S5 smartphone. Sony shows us the wearable Core. Chicago is having more weather problems - Dense Fog, Freezing Drizzle. Kashi Mayan Harvest Bake for breakfast. Normally, I don't watch KING 5 News. They streamcast until 9:00.
Such a strange experience to see the anchors... "Those aren't my anchors!" Actually, they link up with the anchors from WDSU New Orleans to talk about Seahawks - Saints game tomorrow.
It is Blue Friday. The action will take place tomorrow. Seattle, the touchdown city. A live shot of Century Link.
Walk down to ATM some cash. Up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters most. Kenn is all revved up about the fingerprint log-in system.
He thinks it's a conspiracy. I told him, "Life goes on." He got upset that I'm just giving him the brush-off. (It was a unilateral decision. Staff were not consulted.) With that, we go outside. Only 5 Sea Otters today. A few are sick. It's quiet with no big kids with us. I do the diapers and set up the lunches. A sensory experience with the Magic Nuudles.
Lunchtime is mellow. I get to eat with the kids. They're hungry. Naps are easy. Up to Wildflowers to help. It takes a while to settle them down for naps, but they all sleep. I am tired and a little grouchy. I ache all over. Streetcar to Denny. Pick up a few things at Whole Foods - $37.79. Eesh! But Cooper is a cute clerk. Drop off stuff at home. #10 up to the Harvard Market. The QFC has a new liquor nook. Get some Vikingfjord. General Tsao chicken with rice and Asian coleslaw for dinner. Watch movie - Casablanca.

No comments:

Post a Comment