Thursday, January 16, 2014

donderdag 16 januari 2014

donderdag 16 januari 2014 Up with alarm. And The Nominees Are...
Cheese and mushroom omelet with potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Bob Cesca talks about the guy who shot another guy in Florida for texting in a theater - Deadly Weapon.
Walk up Westlake to Denny. #62 bus up to Mercer. The Sea Otters are outside already. They're early. I cover for Joyce's meetings. New toys in the classroom. They really like the dinosaurs. "ROAR!" I do the diapers and set up the lunches. We have Anne as an extra person. Naps are easy. Audrey tutors me about the new paycheck system. My last hour is busy with 3 kids waking up from naps. How can the others sleep through their noise? I can't not say. Streetcar to d'town. Onion soup, chicken and mash potatoes for dinner. Back to work for a meeting. We talk about Collaboration. Back to my place. Watch an episode of the BBC series - The Planets: Moon. I like the old-fashioned photo of the Moon from Luna 3.
Sticking to the theme, I watch MST3K - Moon Zero Two. A groovy astronaut from the 60s embarks on a psychedelic mission to intentionally crash a jewel-encrusted meteor onto the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment