Tuesday, July 15, 2014

dinsdag 15 juli 2014

dinsdag 15 juli 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Skydivers. Turn on BBC News. Right at rush hour... Russia derailment: '21 dead' in Moscow metro crash. Berlin welcomes their heroes. The video to this is cute. World Cup 2014: Thousands gather to cheer German team.
Egg and potato salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter is on the show to talk about The War Between Bill Kristol And Sarah Palin. It's 57° and hazy for my walk to work. It's supposed to go up another 30° eventually. I'm with the babies most of the day. The kids need to learn to nap on their mats. It's a delicate situation. A couple in highchairs for meals. Over to Sea Otters. They're finishing lunch. "Welcome to Messyland," one teacher greats me. (This is nothing.) Free play. Streetcar to d'town. Clean up apartment for tomorrow's inspection. Tough job. It's only 84° in the apartment. After I'm done, I watch Justice League: Tabula Rasa.
Red curry rice, tofu and pineapple for dinner. Check KOMO News. Germany World Cup heroes return to huge fan party. I bet that they're still celebrating... even though it's 3:14 AM over there. Review the BBC video. I love how they come out on stage as rock stars and "air-guitar" to White Stripes Seven Nation Army. The crowd goes crazy and chants with the song. That song is going to stay on my mind the rest of the night. How “Seven Nation Army” Conquered the Sports World.

No comments:

Post a Comment