Wednesday, July 16, 2014

woensdag 16 juli 2014

woensdag 16 juli 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Sinister Urge. Written and directed by Ed Wood. Actually, I don't get past the MST3K short - Keeping Clean And Neat. I conk out. Up at 4:16. Turn on BBC News. Laying in bed for a while. Potato salad and sauerkraut for breakfast. Watch MSNBC News. Any light of hope for peace? Airstrikes occur on Gaza Strip.
Bus #40 to Mercer. Walk around South Lake Union Park.
The geese seem wary of me, but I say HI anyway.
I have my ups and downs at work. Some of the babies are fighting naps. The Sea Otters treat me like a king. We just play after lunchtime. They want to do Row Row Row Your Boat. Streetcar to d'town. Stay at home. Check The Guardian for the latest news about Israel - Palestine, but this catches my eye. A post by Ana Marie Cox. The backlash machine has finally backfired with a generation that cringes at old people yelling at gay clouds - The GOP self-destruction is complete: millennials officially hate conservatives. Watch KOMO News. It's 88° people! By reaching the 80s once again today, we've now hit 80 or warmer on 11 consecutive days, making it the third-longest such streak in Sea-Tac history.
But Kent Allan reports - Another delay in Justin Bieber's Fla. DUI case.
Poor Justin. Sleep well, Seattle. We have no A-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment