Tuesday, July 29, 2014

dinsdag 29 juli 2014

dinsdag 29 juli 2014 Restless night. It's too warm in the apartment. Watch a mixture of MST3K, Star Trek and France 24. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Warns Of ‘Prolonged’ Campaign In Gaza.
Egg salad sandwich for breakfast.  Man!  I need to complane!  There's no hot water.   The coldest shower EVER! It's already 68° for my walk to work. I'm melting and sticky. Planning time for the Sea Otter teachers. We take the kids outside to the Infant Playground. A couple of them want to climb the stairs and eat the wood chips. I'll spot you! Once inside, it's a couple quick bottles and naps. They're exhausted. Naps at 11. That's early. More action with the Moons & Stars. I'm extra. Messy yogurt on the floor. Raisins on the floor, too. They're too high-energy for naps. Good luck. Down to Infants for a couple hours. I give an 2-month-old a bottle. So young! He gives me the biggest smile when he's done. Amazing experience. Streetcar to d'town. Down to Pike Place Market. Where's the elevator? (It's been a while.) Visit and tour the Pike Market Child Care and Preschool. They seem to embrace Reggio Emilia... where children are endowed with "a hundred languages" I think that I'm ready for a change... a new adventure. Whew! Nice shower. Rice and beans for dinner. Need to re-watch MST3K: Space Mutiny (again). It helps me relax. Thick McRunFast! Buff Drinklots! Dirk Hardpec! Punk Rockgroin! Big McLargeHuge!

No comments:

Post a Comment