Friday, July 11, 2014

vrijdag 11 juli 2014

vrijdag 11 juli 2014 Radio alarm plays Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? Check Mediaite. I think it, Russell says it. O'Reilly sounds really racist. Russell Brand Wants To Go On Bill O'Reilly's Show And 'Kiss Him So Hard' Rice and BBQ chicken for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. We're all fed up with John Boehner. NBC News - Fed Up: Boehner and Obama War Over Border, Lawsuit. It's already 71° for my walk to work. I'm extra most of the day in the Infant Room. Give Kyle and Michelle lunch breaks. Take one of the kids for a tour - Dolphins, Sea Otters and Summer Camp. Streetcar to d'town. Shop at Target for food and a Millenium Falcon t-shirt - $12.99.
Walk up to my place. I'm hot, tired and grumpy. Watch KOMO News. Excessive heat watch issued for Puget Sound region. It was 98° in 2007. Meet Kofi Kingston.
Watch Kinkin' It. Rudy matches up with this new Sensei in Kickin' It On Our Own. My mom and I are astonished by the news... The Whore Of Akron is coming back to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Ronan Farrow Daily - LeBron James is going home. Sports aficionados Luke Russert and Drew Magary discuss NBA star LeBron James’ announcement in Sports Illustrated to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers. And what else? Continue watching Hemlock Grove. Season 2. Episode 1 - Blood Pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment