Friday, July 4, 2014

vrijdag 4 juli 2014

vrijdag 4 juli 2014 À venir...
Up at 4:54. Checking the World Cup schedule: France - Germany, 9AM.
Waiting in suspense! It's make-or-break! French fans see the World Cup quarter-final clash as an opportunity to settle the score against a historic rival. France 24 - Reporting live from Rio.
Manuel Neuer. Non-emotional. Non-social. I'm afraid of you! I'm too small. Ich bin zu klein. Down to 4th & Pike AT&T store to buy a new phone. An Alcatel 510A. Barely $16.
Talk with mom. Clear as a bell. Some catching up with mom. She seems to like the quality of the phone. However, my mom isn't the first one I called... Michael... as soon as I walked out the doors. D'town is a little busy with shoppers and tourists. Home. Watch Kickin' It - Buddy Guards. Jack and Izzy can crank it!
I have to watch Indepedence Day... It's The End Of The World As We Know It. It's a shame. VHS is more reliable than internet. Curse you, Comcast. Interflect. Whatever. Han ma boo-kee, keelee ka-lya dooka. Wadja da boolya ra Moy. Ka cheesa crispa Greedo? Why did you fry poor Greedo?
Oh Shooda.

No comments:

Post a Comment