Friday, July 18, 2014

vrijdag 18 juli 2014

vrijdag 18 juli 2014 Up at 6:01. Turn on BBC News. This is sad for me. MH17 flight: Netherlands mourns its many dead.
Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. My God, this is such a shame. World calls for Ukraine cease-fire after crash.
Catch this just before I leave the apartment. It's 57° with scattered clouds for my walk to work. Low numbers in the Infant and Toddler Rooms. Hang out with the Sea Otters, the Dolphins and the babies. I sit with a sleeping baby for 90 minutes. My body was very stiff when I got up. Walk up Mercer. It's still a mess with many detours. Finally, I'm at The Bite Of Seattle.
Sit down to rest at the skateboarding park. Try something different... a Peking duck taco at the Chopstix truck.
A family sits next to me. That boy has amazing hair!
Bus #1 to d'town. Traffic is heavy on Denny Way, but 3rd Avenue is ok. Back to my apartment. Watch MSNBC News about the latest reports about the MH-17 disaster. I find out that Hemlock Grove has Karaoki. You need a few shots of Tequila before Karaoki.
It's still Global Warming in my apartment. Good restless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment