Thursday, July 31, 2014

donderdag 31 juli 2014

donderdag 31 juli 2014 Up with alarm. Rest in bed for two hours. I feel very lazy. Watch KOMO News on my iPad. Justin Bieber isn't always getting into trouble on his vacation. It's total sunshine and 68° for my walk to work. I'm in the Infant Room all day. It goes fairly smoothly. Skye lovingly clings to me. The kids take bottles from me. They're very trustful. I try to walk home, but my back hurts. I catch the streetcar at Westlake & Thomas.
Stop by Subway at WSCC to get a foot-long Italian BMT.
The sandwich is huge! Back to my apartment. My kitchen is a mess! Maintenance came in to fix the gas line to my stove. Uff da! Watch KOMO News. Man who set fire to crowded club on New Year's Eve sentenced. Watch Justice League - Hereafter. I like this. I love Toyman's robot.
A group of supervillains are gathered around and plotting to take their revenge on Superman. They arrange an ambush for the Man of Steel by attacking Metropolis. Toyman reveals his secret weapon: a giant toy robot equipped with a disintegrator beam. It "kills" Superman. Watch movie - Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Crawling Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment