Saturday, August 2, 2014

vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

vrijdag 1 augustus 2014 Restless night. Watch WLS News. Chicago is also having a big weekend. EXTRA WEEKEND CTA SERVICE FOR LOLLAPALOOZA AND BEARS FAMILY FEST Watch & Relive the Lollapalooza 2013 Magic! Hummus sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. May Lee joins the show. I love their energy... joking and mixing it up together. High clouds and 67° for my walk to work. Audrey does the schedule, but she's already gone. Low numbers in the Infant Room. Breaks for the Tree Frogs and Ducklings teachers. Tanya should go home. She has no kids today. We consolidate into one room. It's a fun day. One baby likes playing with and chewing on Hello, Animals.
One likes it when I treat him like a Blue Angel. Whoosh! He laughs. This photo is for accreditation - diversity in child care. Men who care. I'm wearing my new Millennium Falcon t-shirt. It's light and soft... and the kids love it!
I catch the 3:00 streetcar just in time. On my ride, I'm listening to KOMO Radio with Brian The Movie Guy. He seems to like Guardians Of The Galaxy. Sounds like a hoot. Back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. A crash happens along Martin Luther King Way S. at the S. Brandon St. intersection around 3:30 p.m.
5 injured when van crashes into light rail train.
Beef and broccoli with rice for dinner. Watch movie - Contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment