Sunday, August 24, 2014

zondag 24 augustus 2014

zondag 24 augustus 2014 Je me souviens. Why do we discriminate? What's it all about?
How the media has portrayed Michael Brown. Why do I feel such outrage? Civil rights are downgraded. I remember the Battle in Seattle. I couldn't go home with my groceries without the armed forces. WTO in town. Do you think that you're treated unfairly? Similarities, Differences, and Social Groups. The earth's six billion humans share many similarities and differences. Everyone on earth must eat, breathe, and drink to stay alive. But remember this... It was the Battle of Hoth. Catch up with Rick Steves. I totally know about Cincinnati chili. Midwestern Road Food; A European Education; Travel Serendipity. European moms return from France, Sweden and Slovenia to explain how education policies are changing where they live. Taste the mettwurst. I love Thine Own Self. Data suffers amnesia in a primitive society while Troi applies for a promotion. Data's expression... priceless. Fire is not an element. Fire gave rise to the other elements as the: "upward-downward path", (ὁδὸς ἄνω κάτω).

No comments:

Post a Comment