Monday, August 25, 2014

maandag 25 augustus 2014

Up at 3:05. Watch France 24 - Relive The Liberation Of Paris In WWII. La Libération de Paris. « Paris outragé ! Paris brisé ! Paris martyrisé ! Mais Paris libéré ! »
Chicken and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Oh, the humanity! The loss of wine! Winemakers evaluate Napa earthquake damage. The San Francisco Bay Area’s strongest earthquake in 25 years struck the heart of California’s wine country early Sunday, igniting gas-fed fires, damaging some of the region’s famed wineries and historic buildings, and sending dozens of people to hospitals.
It's already 63° for my walk to work. I start out with the Wildflowers for a couple short breaks. Luckily, the kids are going outside. Down to the Dolphins. They're napping. When the Sea Otters come inside, the noise wakes up our kids. Up again to Wildflowers. Lunchtime is quiet... at first. Then they get silly and loud. I do some diapers. I feel like a yo-yo. Back down to Dolphins. They're playing on the Infant Playground. Back up for Allen's break. The Wildflowers are peacefully sleeping... until one wakes up crying. He's a new big brother. Maybe it's a nightmare about the situation. Streetcar to d'town. Shop at City Target. Walk up to my place with my stuff. It's heavy. Watch my first episode of The Wizards Of Waverly Place - The First Kiss.  Justin does his magic.

It's funny. It makes me laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment