Tuesday, August 12, 2014

dinsdag 12 augustus 2014

dinsdag 12 augustus 2014 Fall asleep during a Star Wars: The Clone Wars marathon. I can hear a little thunder. Movie - Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea with the lovely and talented Frankie Avalon.
Oscar-winner Robin Williams dead of apparent suicide. A perfect spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Comedian Kathleen Madigan is in studio this morning, sharing her memories of working with Robin Williams on a USO tour in Iraq.
It's 65° and slightly drizzly on my walk up to Denny. Catch a #40 up to Mercer. It's rather busy, and we seem to be short-staffed. Some people didn't survive the hot night. I'm with the Starfish. A couple new kids are not happy to be new. At least, I am extra. When we go outside, it calms down a bit. The rain holds off. Back inside, I set up their lunches. Whoosh! I'm with the Ducklings in the Infant Room. A couple are napping. I just have to do some diapers when they wake up. Back over to Starfish. It's a quiet nap time here. At last, Kenn and I cover Summer Camp. They love Kenn. Should I be jealous? I bet that he has the best books. I have Celestine, Drama Queen which the girls adore.
Straight home... after mailing a bill. Watch KOMO News. Remembering Robin Williams. He had at least one connection with Seattle... He gave generously to the West Seattle Food Bank. Expecting more rumbling. Puget Sound area readies for Round 2 of thunderstorms.
Time to finish Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea. To escape UN subs, Frankie (Lt. Danny Romano) orders DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment