Saturday, August 30, 2014

zaterdag 30 augustus 2014

zaterdag 30 augustus 2014 Up at 1:32. I'm restless. Can't sleep. Watch France 24. I see a short ad for the International Festival For Photojournalism. It seems important. Visa pour l'Image Perpignan. This festival is a unique event where you can join thousands of kindred spirits who share a love and passion for photography. Welcome to 21 Years of VISA POUR L'IMAGE.
Putin seems to be as provocative as ever, so EU leaders meet in Brussels to seek a response to Russia.

Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! For Aug. 30, 2014

I was hoping for the flat head 3.


There you go. Recorded at Tanglewood in Lenox, Mass., with Not My Job guest Gov. Deval Patrick. It's been a long time since I've seen rain. It's beautiful and disturbing at the same time. Gruesome death awaits us all!
My grandmother was a bulldozer!

No comments:

Post a Comment