Wednesday, August 27, 2014

woensdag 27 augustus 2014

woensdag 27 augustus 2014 Up at 4:58. Inattentive / distracted drivers... a huge problem in Seattle. Watch KOMO News - Mother pleads with drivers to pay attention after son hit by car. Check the 10th annual America's Best Drivers Report. Seattle is #173. Check the sports - Rangers fall to Mariners 0 - 5.
Spaghetti with Bertolli sauce for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. An incident with Biofreeze Pain Reliever? Be careful with that stuff, Steph. Rise Against - I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore rocks me to work. Only 30 minutes with the Wildflowers. One is really upset, but I calm her down. We head down to the playground. Then I'm with the Turtles. It goes fairly easily with the babies. The Starfish are a handful. When I join them, they're finishing lunch. I do the diapers. Naps are okay, but a new child resists her nap. I wish that I could get help. Back over to the Infant Room to be extra. I find a book in Dutch - Dikkie Dik.
Dikkie Dik has lots of adventures. Streetcar to d'town. I was planning to go up to Trader Joe's, but the #10 bus is too hot. Walk back to my place. Check the Space News - Spectacular Solar Flare Erupts from the Sun. A moderate flare erupted on the sun, Aug. 24, 2014, shown in this image showing light in the 131 and 171 Angstrom wavelengths. The shorter wavelength, normally colorized in teal, highlights the extremely hot material of a flare.
Order from Genghis Kahn. I have a crazy craving for some Sichuan Eggplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment