Friday, August 15, 2014

vrijdag 15 augustus 2014

vrijdag 15 augustus 2014 Up with the song - Arrows on 107.7 FM. Checking the HuffPo - Ferguson Protests Met With Heavy Police Response. Hands Up Don't Shoot!
Fried egg and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Actor Tony Hale (VEEP, Arrested Development) about his new children’s book Archibald’s Next Big Thing. It's 63° and sudden cloudburst dowses me as I walk to Denny. Bus #62 up to Mercer. The rain is over. I'm with the Dolphins this morning. Naps are easy. A couple stay awake for a 30-second art project. First, you make the art.
Then you destroy the art.
Up to Trailblazers. They're finishing up lunch early. They have a storytime and lay down for naps. A teacher asks, "Who's going to be the first one asleep?" I say with a weak and tired voice, "Me." (I am tired.) Down to Infants for Amy's break. I feed Edith some sweet potatoes. She's a serious eater. At last - the Summer Campers. I don't know what they did or where they went, but they're tired. Most of them sleep. One is occupied with his dinosaur pop-up book. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Pick up some stuff and a chilled bottle of Gekkeikan. Bus tunnel #41 back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Mary interviews a couple dancers from the Ballroom With A Twist show at the 5th Avenue Theatre.
A little shrimp & crab roll for dinner. Watch The Bird Cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment