Wednesday, August 6, 2014

dinsdag 4 augustus 2014

dinsdag 4 augustus 2014 Midnight movie - 2001: A Space Odyssey.
After the alarm goes off, I just lay in bed to sleep another hour. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Drug-addled, gasbag Rush Limbaugh: The left will “politicize” Ebola, just like it did with AIDS. You can always count on Rush for coming up with something stupid like that. Ronald Reagan ignored the AIDS crisis. Uff da! It's 73° and cloudy for my walk to work. It's rather warm for my walk. Planning time for Seahorses. I meet them on the deck. They're running around, chasing each other. Inside, they go down for naps. Ben is so wiggly, but, at once, the wiggleness stops and he conks out. Up to Moons & Stars. Lunchtime. Diapers, mats, books, no books, lights out... Go to sleep. Boot Camp! I bet that people in the military would be more sympathetic with these kids. Over to Rainforest. They have 4 non-nappers. I love to chat with my old babies. One talks about his experience with the Blue Angles. Benji requests my presence. He shows me his Big Book Of Knowledge. He shows me the volcanoes, the planets, the astronauts... What a kid!
Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. It seems that SPD needs more power. It's called lateral vascular neck restraint... or choke hold. Just use your words!  GHHhhhh! Back at my place. Watch Justice League - Starcrossed. The Thanagarians invade Earth. They want to use Earth as part of a hyperspace bypass thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment