Thursday, August 28, 2014

donderdag 28 augustus 2014

donderdag 28 augustus 2014 Up at 3:33. Turn on BBC News. Evidently, Russian troops are in Ukraine.
Left-over Genghis Kahn for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Lots of people call into the show about this sad story - A Nine-Year-Old Kills Shooting Range Instructor. Switch to something more light-hearted - The Wizards Of Waverly Place. Sorry, Stephanie. By the way... Justin is right. You just can't take rocks from Mars.
It's a nice cool 60° for my walk to work. Car commute got you down? Some revel in walking to work. (I like the interactive map - Where we walk to work.) I'm everywhere... downstairs, upstairs, inside and outside. It's crazy. We're short-staffed. Things settle down for me when I join the Dolphins. Some of them go down for naps. So, it's dark and quiet for the rest of my day. Dolphins - nap time. Sea Otters - nap time (and lunch mess to clean). Dolphins - still napping. Trailblazers - nap time. I am stunned by the sunshine when I leave work. Streetcar to d'town. Bus #11 (completely filled at 3rd Ave.) up to B'way. Get some Frïs at QFC. Walk back down to my place. Turn on 107.7 and I hear Come A Little Closer (again).
They were here! Cage The Elephant @ Showbox Sodo 08.27.14.
Let's celebrate the sunset - 7:57pm - Daft Punk style. But we shall shake, people, too, before the sun sets. And the dogs bark and the seagulls cry for OutKast (again). Views - 70,867,549.

No comments:

Post a Comment