Friday, August 8, 2014

vrijdag 8 augustus 2014

vrijdag 8 augustus 2014 Up at 2:52. Watch France 24. Every year in France, more than 200,000 visitors walk across the battlefields of the Somme. REPORTERS - WWI: The Somme, Land of Remembrance. This is a bad news day. Obama authorises air strikes on ISIS to prevent 'genocide'. Erbil.
Bologna sandwich and coleslaw for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. John Fugelsang destroys a troll. Go John! Magnificent! The marine layer is burning off quickly. It's 61° for my walk to work. Dolphin planning time. I prop the door open with my body. The kids crawl over me to go back and forth from the deck to the classroom. They love watching the big kids running around on the playground. Inside, we do a few diapers and settle down for lunch. These kids are pretty hungry. I leave before nap time. Head upstairs to be extra for the Trailblazers for lunchtime and naps. One of them is having a hard time. By the time he settles down, he's alone and eating his lunch. Jessica reads The Big Bad Wolf... What is it in French? Le Méchant Loup.
Most of them seem tired. Down for naps. The Summer Campers come in looking hot and tired. "Are you tired?" I ask one of them. "Of course I am!" This little girl doesn't nap. A lot of them do. A nap is always a good idea. Streetcar to Denny. Pick up some stuff from Whole Foods. Swimming Rama with tofu is different. That's dinner! Walk home. Check KITV News in Honolulu. Eye of Tropical Storm Iselle moves west of Kona. I see Hurricane Julio.
Great! I watch the news... and then WHAT? MST3K - 301 Cave Dwellers

No comments:

Post a Comment