Thursday, August 21, 2014

donderdag 21 augustus 2014

donderdag 21 augustus 2014 Up with Thumpers - Unkinder. Just lay in bed for a while with KOMO News on my iPad. Excellent egg fried rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Interesting stories about career changes. The guy who fired Jacki Schechner at CNN now runs Sarah Palin's network... THAT says a lot!
It's 60° and mostly cloudy for my walk to work. Stubbornly, the clouds burn off. The kids upstairs seem rather squirrelly. I'm glad that I have a few short breaks to do. These kids make me nervous. Down to the Infant Room for the rest of the day. The Ducklings are a rather sensitive group. They seem to need naps, but they fight it. Over to Tree Frogs for a couple hours. Edith plays until she falls asleep on the floor. A new baby seems to be trusting us more... He took a whole bottle. Glad to be extra for a little while. I mingle with the Ducklings and Sea Turtles. Streetcar to d'town. I love it when I catch the 3 o'clock ride. Train to Uwajimaya. Train back up to Westlake. Walk up to my place. Turn on KOMO News. Wow. This is cute. Kids Become Chief For A Day.
So sad.
Are we so poor to save one life? Islamic State jihadists demanded a $132m (£80m) ransom for the release of US journalist James Foley.

No comments:

Post a Comment