Wednesday, August 6, 2014

woensdag 6 augustus 2014

woensdag 6 augustus 2014 Up at 4:34. Watch KOMO News. Yay! Seattle Mariners beat the Atlanta Braves 4-2.
Kalua pork and cabbage with mash potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Free Speech TV. Interesting ad - The 4 Liter Challenge. What about flushing the toilet? It's The Stephanie Miller Show. Oh, Mo Brooks! Alabama congressman perceives a Democratic ‘war on whites’ It's 61° and partly cloudy for my walk to work. Up to Rainforest. The teachers have a meeting with Shawna. We take the kids down to the playground. Let them loose! Go, Justice League!
The kids build a box for one of their friends. Hello!
Relaxing in style... in plastic green wheel barrels.
Down to Sea Otters where the kids are going down for naps. They eat lunch when they wake up. Upstairs again. I drop by to say Hi to the Moons & Stars. Some of them want me to read My Dad And I.
The Wildflowers have nap time. Quiet time for me. Streetcar to d'town. Walk down Union Street to the Pike Place Market. Interview for job. I'm nervous. Get some fried chicken from Chicken City to take home. Start a new series - Justice League Unlimited - Initiation.
I'm proud of my M's. Mariners win 7-3 over Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment