Monday, August 4, 2014

maandag 4 augustus 2014

maandag 4 augustus 2014 Up at 2:32. Watch Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome again. I turn my back and try to go back to sleep. I forgot how noisy this movie can be. I turn around and watch when Walker meets Slake - the alpha male leader of a group of The Lost Tribe.
Switch to BBC World Service LIVE. Gaza conflict: Israeli partial ceasefire slows violence. Palestinian officials claimed a child died in the attack on Gaza City minutes after Monday's ceasefire began.
Veggie Hakka and egg for breakfast. Walk down to King County Admin. to mail my ballot. Catch a train back up. How nice to get free coffee at Caffè Ladro. It's sunny and (already) 73° for my work to work. I am in the Infant Room for 2 hours kinda floating in and out of trouble spots, keeping the babies happy. This multi-grain cereal sticks to my arm hairs. Extra for the Moons & Stars. I see that these kids are high-energy. The conversations are at high-volume at lunchtime. I tell them, Okay, I can hear you with a normal voice. They settle to their mats with books. One wants me to to I Spy Funny Teeth. They conk out. Downstairs again to help babies. Streetcar to d'town. Bus #550 to Uwajimaya to get some stuff. Bus #E71 bus tunnel back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Chef In The Hat - Thierry Rautureau - has a little something yummy. Soon, it's the Sunset Supper for the Market Foundation.
This fundraiser is for all the right reasons. Let's share. Watch Justice League - Comfort and Joy. That's really weird with the Flash and the rubber ducky.

No comments:

Post a Comment