Saturday, August 2, 2014

zaterdag 2 augustus 2014

zaterdag 2 augustus 2014 Up at 4:58. Goin up to Bellingham. Watch KOMO News. We're expected a little rain this morning, but it looks clear to me.
Fried egg and hummus sandwich for breakfast. Switch to KIRO. They broadcast for Seafair. Marines making first appearance at Seafair Air Show. I feel so antsy, so I wait for the rain to quit. I head down to the International District when an other cloud burst pours down rain on us. People scamper for cover. Boarding the bus is easy. The driver scans my ticket. "Good!" Lots of see out my window. Are these guys going to board, too? I guess not. The bus leaves on time. Listen to KUOW and Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me. I start to lose KUOW after Burlington. Arrive in Bellingham a little early. Michael is right on time. Let's check out the new Cat City. Hey, Pete!
Marley, here, is visiting. He's the neighbor's cat.
After getting reacquainted, we head out to explore. First to the beautifully planned, private community of Sudden Valley. Next. To the shores of Lake Whatcom across from Reveille Island. Nice day for swimming and kayaking. Over to Fairview. Lunchtime at Dos Padres. I love the bookstore - Village Books. Back at Cat City. Gregg makes dinner. Then it's movie night. Jodorowsky's Dune is a fascinating documentary. Then a documentary about Divine - I Am Divine. At last, Free Fall - Freier Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment