Friday, July 25, 2014

vrijdag 25 juli 2014

vrijdag 25 juli 2014 Up with alarm. Lay in bed for a while. Watch KING 5. Video from drone that may have hit Space Needle surfaces. Amazing stuff. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ahhh. Fred is getting petted by John Fugelsang.
Breakfast burrito. Cool and cloudy for my walk to work. It's 63° already. I'm extra for the Moons & Stars and the Infants. We have a fire drill. The poor napping Seahorses. It takes a while to get the Moons & Stars to settle down, but they all go to sleep. Back down to play with the babies. Streetcar to d'town. I hear Polly on the radio. I am enjoying The End more and more. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. I'm glad that they found Nathan. Missing 10-year-old boy found alive near Lake Cushman. I like Mary Nam's interview with the guy from Frost.
Mary and Steve try the Bacon Maple Bar. The ultimate salty/smoky/sweet combo. That sounds very YUMMY!
I want to move to Mill Creek just for Frost. Watch Justice League - A Better World. It's amazing. Superman becomes a dictator of Earth in a parallel universe.
As part of the Justice Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment