Thursday, November 12, 2015

donderdag 12 november 2015

donderdag 12 november 2015 Up at 5:18. Watch France 24 and Stephanie Miller.
It's 47.7 ° and a bit windy. Will it rain on me? Probably.
It's a blustery day. The wind sculpture at the d'town WTA bus station is churning. I have to put up my hood or my hat flies away. Wow! A garbage can is blowing down the street. Busy day with the tods. Too many of them. It's okay to divide the group. I take a few outside. A few stay inside. My guys start to complain about their cold hands. Whew! Glad for my break. Visit the library. A remarkable concept for a book there - Everyone Helps, Everyone Wins.
When I go home, I see one of the kids with his dad waiting for a bus. Poor, kid. He's crying. The rain and the wind are pretty brutal for all of us. I would cry, too. At last, at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment