Thursday, November 5, 2015

donderdag 5 november 2015

donderdag 5 november 2015 Catching up with Rachel Maddow. The picture shows a pipeline. Below it, it says "Ceci n'est pas une pipeline" French for "This is not a pipeline." The painting is not a pipeline, but rather an image of a pipeline. Get it? State Department rejects delay for Keystone permit review.
Midnight movie - MST3K: Women Of The Prehistoric Planet.
Uff da! The alarm wakes me up at 6. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rocky Mountain Mike does a Good-Bye bit for Chris! Makes me nostalgic for WKRP. Bus #540 to d'town. Since the pre-schoolers' teacher is out sick, I take the group of four. Yay! We head outside to play. Fresh air! For a change! At lunchtime, I read Are You My Mother? to them. Two sleep at nap time, two lay on their cots playing games. Back with the tods for the rest of the day. Bus up to Haggen to get some Tricerahops. Watch Star Trek TNG: Sins Of The Father.
I shall try some of your burned replicated bird meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment