Sunday, November 15, 2015

zondag 15 november 2015

zondag 15 november 2015 Running a fever - 100.4° F. An Aleve reduces the fever and aches... helps me sleep. Cecily Strong's French is beautiful. Saturday Night Live stands in solidarity with those in Paris by replacing the cold open with a solemn tribute to "the city of light." Paris, je t'aime The stage is lit up in the bleu, blanc et rouge of the French flag. SNL musical guest Disclosure.
Up to Haggen. In the beer section. Lots of people looking for something for tonight's game. Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout is my choice. Сердечный Друг - Не Родится Вдруг I have the place to myself. Watch Star Trek - Enemy Starfleet. I like Peter Kirk. He remembers his lost love... A hero who died in duty.
He listens to his uncle's advice. Peter, you're not alone. Nobody is alone. You have a duty to honor his memory. Honor it by living it.
Watch movie - X-Men: First Class. Beware! Magneto!

No comments:

Post a Comment