Sunday, November 8, 2015

zondag 8 november 2015

zondag 8 november 2015 Good night's sleep. I see some blue sky. Sunday morning movie - MST3K: Robot Holocaust.
Starring the lovely and talented Norris Culf known for Robot Holocaust (1986), Breeders (1986) and Necropolis (1986). Shop at Haggen. Pick up some satsumas. Michael stops by. We unload the car with my stuff. Easy! I have a lot of boxes in my room, but I have my dishes and a pot to cook with. My bike! Put some air in the tires. Off I go to Trader Joe's.
It takes only 15 minutes. Railroad Trail most of the way. Very civilized!
It feels so wonderful to shop this way. Pick up a few things. Blunk them in my backpack. Back home safe and sound... with the minimal of automobiles. In fact, the cars stopped for me at the one crossing. And I waved "thank you" to them. It's the "normal" thing here. I am determined to explore more of these trails. With my bike, I feel that I have Bellingham in the palm of my hand. The rain is back. Staying inside. Cozy and warm. The Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment