Sunday, November 29, 2015

zondag 29 november 2015

zondag 29 november 2015 Good Sunday morning. Screwdriver? YES!
Rallies worldwide call for action at Paris climate summit. A sign in French: Emergency. There's no time to lose. Death is for tomorrow and I do not want to die. (Signed) - The Earth and its occupants.
Because of a State of Emergency, protesters can't march in Paris. Hundreds of pairs of shoes were left on Place de la République to remember those left frustrated in their plans to march.
I could have been there, Pike Place Market. One of those free and fun things to do in Seattle. Just go down to the market and mingle."
21 Cheap & Easy Things To Do This Weekend... in Seattle. I'm in Bellingham. There's a rally d'town 350 Bellingham. I'm not going to make it. Vancouver 350! No passport to get back into my own country. I'll stay home and cheer for the Seahawks. Pittsburgh - Seattle at Centurylink Field. Dark times for The 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment