Friday, November 27, 2015

vrijdag 27 november 2015

vrijdag 27 november 2015 Up at 5:47. KOMO News says Happy Black Friday!
Northgate Mall looks quiet to me. Michael is prompt and ready to take me to Seattle. Everything is frosty. Bright crystal-clear skies. The traffic always gets thick after Northgate. Get the posters off the walls and I say good-bye to the Cambridge Apartments. Put some stuff in the garbage. Some recycling. The end of an era. Looking back..
Traffic is bad for the Apple Cup... hosted by the Huskies. Black Friday affects the traffic. Stop in Everett to say hi to Oliver and his grandma. Lunch at McDonald's. Hello, Bellingham. You're my home now. Take a walk for 30 minutes, but I realize that I'm drained... physically and emotionally. Watch The Flash - The Man In The Yellow Suit. Barry says It's My Fight!
Brain and brain! What is brain? Watch Star Trek - Spock's Brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment