Monday, November 9, 2015

maandag 9 november 2015

maandag 9 november 2015 Watch Saturday Night Live on the wee hours of Monday morning. I like the opening with Larry David as Bernie Sanders. Funny! Vacuum pennies! Donald Trump's monologue... Not so funny. For me, it's Sia who stole the show with two emotional performances. Sia Makes A Powerful Return To SNL. Sleep for a little bit. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She's on the dock now!
Eric Boehlert of Media Matters for America talks about the GOP crying “unfair” about the media. Get some coffee at Woods. I'm pretty jazzed up. I can't finish it. We take the kids out for a walk. What a beautiful day. We stop by the WTA station when all the busses pull up. The day flies. Some of the tods visit the pre-schoolers for afternoon snack. It gets chilly in the evening. Back to my place. Watch some Hardball. And... Let's Make America Groot Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment