Sunday, November 1, 2015

zondag 1 november 2015

zondag 1 november 2015 Richard Lui is hosting UP. I can't believe that they said that the candidates will be playing Corn Holing. Wow! GOP forum last big cattle-call before Iowa caucus.
Watch KING 5 News. Is it going to rain a lot today? I hope not like yesterday. Ben Dery gives the forecast. By the way. I like your Halloween costume! I always wanted to be a fluffy, white cloud.
Justin Bieber Storms Off Stage After 1 Song: 'I'm Done!' (Me, too!) Stay inside and keep warm and dry with Forbidden Planet. Robby detects the creature approaching. Morbius commands the robot to kill it, but Robby knows it is a manifestation of Morbius; his programming to never harm humans conflicts with Morbius' command. Stop it, Robbie! Don't let it in! Kill it, Robbie! But it's no use. Robbie knows that the monster is Morbius' other self.
Up to Safeway to get some stuff. Safeway's self check-out is very different. Too complicated. RAIN! Man! Give me a break! It rains on me for the way back. Seahawks vs Cowboys. View of AT&T Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment