Thursday, November 19, 2015

woensdag 18 november 2015

woensdag 18 november 2015 The raid in Saint-Denis wakes me up. Eyewitnesses recall police raids Get out! Get out! The building is about to blow up. A female suicide bomber! Why did the female terrorist blow herself at start of police raids? Every day, I learn something new from Stephanie Miller. Sizzurp. What is it? Sizzurp – also known as purple drank, syrup and lean – is a mix of codeine-based prescription cough syrup, soda and, often, Jolly Ranchers candy. Riding on my bus. Down Woburn. Turn on Alabama. Now Cornwall. Should I ring for the stop for 2201 Cornwall Ave. Johnny's Donuts? Would they have coffee, too? I try to get coffee at the Black Drop... but I just want coffee. Nothing extravagant - 3 espresso shot, caramel syrup, white mocha, hazelnut, and soy milk... Nothing like making your own coffee. It seems like a long day at work 10 to 7 (with only a 20-minute lunch break). (The worst child care center!) Collapse. Time for Heroes Reborn. Hiro Nakamura!

No comments:

Post a Comment