Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dinsdag 10 november 2009

dinsdag 10 november 2009 In and out of sleep. Strange dreams. Turn on BBC News at 1:05. Report - Korean Naval Clash At Sea. Another clash? Fall back to sleep. More strange dreams about trying to find my alarm in a messy house (which isn't mine). Alarm goes off at 5. Two fried eggs and chicken noodle soup for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. Bath. Comcast conks out on me again... while they talk about The New V Show.

These disconnects with Comcast are frustrating. Up to Kaladi with my little Samsung. I connect with the net up there. There's Jeremiah, but his moustache is gone. I wish him luck in San Antonio. Back to my place for a little while. ATM $40 from HomeStreet. Walk down to Bartell's to pick up some shaving supplies. Walk over to Whole Foods to get paper supplies. 10 to 11 - Planning time for Pam. All Dolphins present. I change diapers while Kenn amazes and amuses the kids. 11 to 11:45 - Lunch prep for Dolphins and Sea Otters. So many lunches, so little time. I need a break. 12 to 1 - Pam takes time for her observation meeting. A Student Helper covers for Teresa. She isn't sure what to do. Lack of experience. But we manage to get the Dolphins to sleep. 1 to 2 - Kenn's lunch. Evanan has already napped... 30 minutes before. I take him to the Bike Room. We just look out the window and chat a little. 2 to 3 - Patty's lunch. Evanan doesn't take a nap... And the others are waking up. It alright. 3 Sea Otters feel like sleeping in. 3 - Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Walk up in the drizzle to Cal Anderson Park. Back to my place. I finally connect with Comcast. Quick salad. Back to work on the streetcar for a meeting. We listen to news about H1N1. Wow! There have been some deaths in Washington State. Mike drives me back to my place. It's raining. Listen to BBC News. Report - Major Power Failures Hit Brazil. Rice and beans for dinner. Watch movie - Ice Age. The film begins with a squirrel known as Scrat, who is trying to find a location to store his prized acorn. Eventually, as he tries to hide it, he causes an avalanche. He barely escapes, but finds himself stepped on by a herd of prehistoric animals

The story follows three Paleolithical mammals attempting to return a lost human baby to its parents. On your way, don't forget to relax and munch on the occasional dandelion.

What a cute kid!

A Smilodon ends up helping the group.

Our friends discover an ice cave which is preserving many interesting things... including a flying saucer. Weird, eh?

The kid - "Pinky" - gives the flying saucer the Vulcan salute.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ice Age. Scrat with his acorn is my favorite part of the movie!

    I also read about the drops with your internet. We would like to look into the problem. Email us at the address below. We will be happy to help.

    Regards,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Customer Connect
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete