Wednesday, November 25, 2009

woensdag 25 november 2009

woensdag 25 november 2009 Up with alarm. Turn on Bill Press. He plays the "banned" Peta Thanksgiving commercial.

Left-over Hot Salad and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi for coffee. Poor barista. She's all by herself. It's very quiet in the shop. Take my coffee back to my place. I'm going to chill it in the frig. I'm addicted to BBC News. Check out Obama's state dinner - Barack Obama Praises India's Ties In Talks With PM Singh. Hal Sparks - self-proclaimed Gay Adjacent - visits Stephanie Miller. They talk about the Adam Lambert brouhaha. He gets too racy for ABC. Let's all put on nun habits and move to Italy. Streetcar to work. There's a snafu in the schedule, so I'm Pam most of the day. Five Dolphins today. Patty and Charmaine have low numbers. They cover their own breaks. Kenn comes in to give me a break just when the Dolphins sit down for lunch. When I come back, lunch is already over. They go down early for naps. Teresa takes her lunch when they're all asleep. I'm alone with 5 sleeping children. Stella takes a whole hour nap. 2 - Patty's lunch. Five minute after Patty leaves, Wyatt wakes up crying. It wakes up Alex and Caitlin. No one goes back to sleep. 3 - Walk to d'town. Listen to NPR News on my radio. Report - Group's Video Equates Flying And Polar Bears.

Wow! That's quite graphic. Drop off stuff at my place. Walk down 5th to Uwajimaya. I get the last bottle of Sho Chicu Bai. Score! #73 bus tunnel to my place. Chicken fried rice and BBQ chicken wings for dinner. I watch The Forbidden Kingdom through to the end. It's a fun movie. South Boston teenager Jason Tripitikas (Michael Angarano) is shown to be a fan of kung fu films; posters cover the walls of his room, and his television displays the film Monkey Goes West (1966).

Jason is rescued by the inebriated traveling scholar Lu Yan (Jackie Chan), a supposed 'immortal', who is surprisingly alert and agile even when drunk.

Our hero - Jason - awakens from a dream of a battle between the Monkey King Sun Wukong (Jet Li) and heavenly soldiers amongst clouds.

Sun Wukong needs his Ruyi Jingu Bang.

Lu Yan and the Silent Monk teach Jason kung fu including meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment