Monday, November 9, 2009

maandag 9 november 2009

sick maandag 9 november 2009 My stomach is upset. I can't sleep at all. Call in sick at 3:30. Turn on BBC News. Strange little report - Flu Scare Leads Koreans To buy Red Underwear.

BBC covers a lot about the 20th Anniversary Of The Fall Of The Berlin Wall. Over 1,000 giant dominos erected along a section of the strip that once divided East and West Germany. During today's ceremony, these dominos will be toppled, symbolizing the fall of the original wall. > Berlin Mauer <

Listen to Stephanie Miller. Mary Bonauto, Civil Rights Project Director at Gay & Lesbian Advocates and Defenders (GLAD), calls in to discuss the repeal of gay marriage in Maine. Getting some appetite. Rice noodles for breakfast. Watch live coverage of Berlin Wall Celebrations on France 24. Good job! I finally see the dominos fall at 11:30. Berlin Celebrates With Fireworks And Dominos. Yay! It's dark and raining in Berlin, but that doesn't stop the celebration. I just rest in bed, listening to all the speeches and concerts in Berlin. Trouble with Comcast. I switch to DVD. Watch movie - The Hindenburg. Then... In Bruges.

I doze off for a lttle bit... until somebody screams. EEEKKK! I need to visit Bruges one of these days. Chicken noodle soup for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment