Thursday, November 26, 2009

donderdag 26 november 2009

donderdag 26 november 2009

One of my favorite episodes of Friends. When Brad Pitt joins the Friends. As Phoebe sez: Oh, C'mon Will! Take off your shirt... and tell us the truth!



I get trains back and forth to Uwajimaya. Four security guards ride with me up in the elevator. One of them is cute. I see the cute one a lot... but he's a payment enforcement officer... I've seen him get hard-ass on non-paying people. (Kind of a turn on for me.) Many Asians shopping at Uwajimaya. It seems like I'm the only Caucasian in the store. For Thanksgiving, the store seem busy, but the rest of d'town is dead. I get some fried shrimp and rice noodles for my Thanksgiving dinner. Oh,my. There's Daikon radish, cilantro and garlic in it. Yum.



Watch some old Star Trek - The Corbomite Maneuver. Yes! There's Delta Vega. I'm in the Star Trek Chain Re-action!

No comments:

Post a Comment