Monday, November 30, 2009

maandag 30 november 2009

maandag 30 november 2009 Very restless night. It's too warm in the apartment. Turn on BBC News. Report - Dubai World Debt 'Not Guaranteed' By Government. There's a lot of stuff about Dubai. They also talk about a city in Northern England - Darlington - which uses a private security team for protection. 'Fearless Francis': Darlington's Hero? Toast with spicy chicken and some beet salad for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi for coffee. Take my coffee back to my place. Hang out. Streetcar to work while listening to KUOW. Interesting discussion about Food Rebellions! Crisis and the Hunger for Justice.

10 to 10:45 - Breaks for Pam, Kenn and Patty. 10:45 to 11:45 - Kris' lunch. Seven Seahorses have free play. I read some stories to the kids. Set up their lunches. 11:45 to 12:30 - Charmaine's lunch. Seven busy Sea Otters. Patty sets up the lunches, and I do the mats. I feel really tired. I give myself a break at 12:45. 1 - Pam's lunch. Only 4 Dolphins. They're asleep already. Of course, Stella wakes up early. 2 - Patty's lunch. Sea Otters are napping. Wyatt wakes up sad, but I manage to get him back to sleep. Ryan wakes up sad, too. Something is bugging him. I'm not sure what. Walk all the way up to M Street Grocery to get some oysters, juice, coffee filters and Hot Pockets. Back to my place. I have a hard time accessing The Ron Reagan Show. I resort to using the Live Stream from Air America in Washington. Whatever works. Spaghetti for dinner. Watch Star Trek - Let That Be Your Last Battlefield.

Two survivors of a devasted planet remain committed to destroying one another. "Scotty! We're suddenly off course!"

No comments:

Post a Comment