Tuesday, December 1, 2009

dinsdag 1 december 2009

hair dinsdag 1 december 2009 Up at 2:50. Turn on BBC News. Report - Major Sea Level Rise Likely As Antartic Ice Melts. It seems likely that the UN climate summit in Copenhagen addresses this issue. I manage to go back to sleep. Awake again at 4:48. Hot Pocket for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about Welcome To New York parties. She enjoys two-for-one sake specials with friends. As the Senate begins debate today on health care reform legislation, a new MIT report finds that the proposed plan would lower premiums-barely... They talk about that, too. Richard Wolffe calls in to chat about the latest out of the White House, including Afghanistan and the White House Party Crashers. It's World AIDS Day. I see people walking around with red ribbons on their clothes.

Up to Kaladi for coffee. The shop - Gay City - is very busy. Take coffee back to my place to enjoy it. I love Kaladi coffee! Streetcar to work. I'm just wearing shorts... on the first day of December. it's a chilly 44.

I get a lot of time on the playground with Starfish. Back inside for Pam's stuff - break, observation time and lunch break. Kenn subs for Teresa. We get some Bike Room time. The kids seem raher willing to leave the classroom to follow us down. Yippee! Jenni sets up our lunches. They actually sit and eat for a while. Good for them! Usually, they eat lunch for only 2 minutes... and there's utter chaos. Kenn does the diapers and I clean up the lunch mess. They go to sleep around 12:30. Over to the Sea Otters for Charmaine's break. The kids are tired and fall fast asleep. I give Patty an early lunch since I have have 15 minutes open space. She takes it, and I leave early. Up Denny to Acme Barber. I get a buzz cut from an anternafuck. (I, acutally want the cute boy at the next chair.) Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. I see the sun setting behind Mount Rainier. The sky is clear, so it's going to be chilly tonight. It's 44 degrees according to KUOW. Brrrrr. I'm wearing shorts, and I feel the breezes from the NW. Comcast conks out on me... AGAIN! According to various neighbors, they have had some problems. COMCAST! Get your act together! I listen to Barack Obama's speech about Afghanistan on KUOW... not on MSNBC as I hoped. I am denied! Listen to commentary on NPR News.

No comments:

Post a Comment