Tuesday, December 29, 2009

dinsdag 29 december 2009

dinsdag 29 december 2009 Up at 1:50. Turn on BBC News. Top story - British Anger At China Execution. Doze back to sleep eventually. Dream that Hal Sparks is giving me a guitar lesson. Up again with alarm. Egg salad and rice for breakfast. Turn on USTREAM to watch Hal Sparks. He talks about the Underwear Bomber. Later on, it sounds like he gets into The Tao Of Politics.

Hal says we should invest ourselves in the political process. The Tao of politics? Here is the short version: Be tolerant, leave the people alone, and let things take care of themselves. Good show, Hal.

Bath. Take my little Samsung up to Kaladi. Jeremiah is playing some mellow electronica stuff. Hang out for a while at the shop checking the news and sipping my coffee. Back to my place. Take out the recycling and check my e-mail. My sister - Lisa - sends me something rather philosophical.

Repeat After Me



I WILL NOT

complain about my job.....


EVER AGAIN!!
Streetcar to work. I'm not sure if my FlexPass will work anymore on the streetcar in 2010. I'm confused. 10 to 11 - Cover for Patty's DAP meeting with new hires. Four Sea Otters do an art project - crayons on paper. I draw a little Bear In A Square. Evanan is not impressed. Teresa has a paint project next door with the 3 Dolphins. I help with the clean up. Teresa seems a little flighty today. Whatever. 11 to 3 - Extra for Dolphins & Sea Otters. I don't see Pam today. It's ok. Our numbers are low. I do lunch prep. The Dolphins are falling apart, so they have lunch and naps early. I also help Evanan go to sleep. No struggle with me. He seems to prefer my help. Austin wakes up after an hour. I take me down to the Bike Room. We're joined by most of the infants from the Infant Room. Wow! They are a big, busy, mobile group. 3 - Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. The place is very busy with shoppers... getting supplies for New Year's Eve, I suppose. Among other things, I get sushi ginger - Amasu Shoga. I discover that it goes well mixed with vodka. I love reading and watching the Huffington Post. Great post today!




Switch to Countdown With Keith Olbermann - Whackjob Jamboree. With Sarah Palin, Gov. Mark Sanford, Joe Wilson, Orly (Taints) Taitz and ultimately with Glenn Beck. This is so much fun!

Keith's imitation of Glenn cracks me up... again! Such a great impersonation!

No comments:

Post a Comment