Monday, December 7, 2009

maandag 7 december 2009

maandag 7 december 2009 Up at 4:14. Bizarre dreams wake me up. (I can't remember them.) Turn on BBC News. They talk a lot about the Copenhagen Climate Summit. Act Now, Climate Summit Urged. 192 countries are attending these talks, including about 100 leaders. Beans on toast for breakfast. Nice hot bath. It's cold outside - 25° Seattle Times report - The Lenticular Clouds Of Seattle.


I don't want to go outside... but I do. Stop by Whole Foods to get a snack - Curry Chicken salad. 10 - Breaks for Pam, Teresa and Toni. Toni is subbing for Patty today. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. I set up lunches while the Dolphins and Sea Otters play in the Bike Room. 12 - Pam's lunch. Five Dolphins eat lunch. One almost conks out at the lunch table. The kids conk out fast. 1 - Teresa's lunch. Piper wakes up coughing and crying. Pam tries to rock her back to sleep. Piper is still upset. 2 - Up to Wildflowers for Justine's break. Eleven Wildflowers sleep. Three are awake. Yet, it's pretty quiet, but it's rather chilly in the classroom - 65°. Walk up Westlake to the Convention Center. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito. At my place, turn on Ron Reagan. He talks about 'Frosty The Inappropriate Snowman' I think it's funny. Burrito for dinner. Watch some Hardball and Countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment